5. How she knows the difference between her DVDs and mine. Whenever she picks up my Shred DVD, she holds it up and says, “Momma’s Show”.
4. Her counting abilities. She can now count to 10, but not necessarily in the correct order. She’ll start off fine…”One, Two, FIVE. I counting!”
3. Holy Language Explosion, Batman! She’s all about words all of a sudden. Words, words, words. Loves to chatter and repeat things over and over.
2. Her new food obsession. She’s still all about GAPES! but now enjoys devouring a whole orange in about 3 seconds flat. When she sees them on the counter she’ll say, “A Ornge, A ornge!”
1. Trying not to jinx myself with this comment, but I LOVE how last night she slept in her crib the ENTIRE night and I didn’t have to go into her room once. This is a first and I really hope it continues. We’ve made the decision, barring any sickness, that we’ll try to get her to sleep in her crib now…the only way she’ll make it into our bed now is if she’s up after 5:00 a.m. 🙂 I think my body/brain is still in shock today from getting an entire night’s sleep!