5. The adorable/hilarious way that she bends her knees and bobs up and down while she “dances”. This girl has rhythm and LOVES to bust a move whenever music is on.
4. They way she is starting to express herself verbally. She now says, “Bfassss” (breakfast), “WaaWaa”, “Moo” (could be either Moon or the sound the cow makes), and pooh ba (Pooh Bear), to name a few. She also likes to jabber in her incomprehensible baby language, which is also very cute!
3. Her insatiable appetite for cheese. You can definitely tell this lady was born in the dairy state. Any type of cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, even stinky German cheese, she’s all about it! Just devours it and asks politely for “more”.
2. How she will back into your lap when she wants you to read a book to her. So stinkin’ cute!
1. How I was awakened the other day with her baby kisses. S typically doesn’t give away her kisses without having to ask for them, so her giving them on her own free will was so heart-warming, especially first thing in the morning!
S is 16 months and one week old and is so darn cute! (if I do say so myself!)